2024 Bed Differences From 2023?

xxlt250rxx

First Name
P.H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004F150
I want to put a WeatherTech ImpactLiner in my new 2024 but WeatheTech's online store says they don't have one for the 2024. They do have one that fits the 2023. What's the difference in the beds? Has anyone tried an ImpactLiner for a 23 in a 24?
Sponsored

lrb_35128

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 King Ranch
Aside from the addition of the storage bin on the right side (across from pro-power), I don't know of any changes. However, would want to put a tape measure to both model years to confirm.

1slo5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB
Mine will be in tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 King Ranch
I’m curious. Planning on putting a bed rug in mine when I pick it up later this week.

National Superbike

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 SC 2.7EB
Occupation
vintage motorcycle restoration
Anyone with an impact liner, let me know how you like it. I carry motorcycles in the bed so that is it's main use other than the usual take stuff to the dump, etc. I've ordered one using my Fordpass points but still no shipping date- so I can cancel it if needed.

Sponsored

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Anyone with an impact liner, let me know how you like it. I carry motorcycles in the bed so that is it's main use other than the usual take stuff to the dump, etc. I've ordered one using my Fordpass points but still no shipping date- so I can cancel it if needed.

I've always had spray in liners, and haul bikes as well. Why do you prefer the Impact Liner?

National Superbike

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 SC 2.7EB
Occupation
I've always had spray in liners, and haul bikes as well. Why do you prefer the Impact Liner?
I don't prefer them, I've only read that they are easier on the knees and clean up easier. I have had bed rugs that I liked, although getting leaves and pine needles out is harder. Last truck had a spray in and it just looked old and faded after a few months.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I don't prefer them, I've only read that they are easier on the knees and clean up easier. I have had bed rugs that I liked, although getting leaves and pine needles out is harder. Last truck had a spray in and it just looked old and faded after a few months.

Got it. I've had 3 trucks, all with spray in liners and the first two held up well. The third, my current truck, is too new to tell and has the factory Ford spray in. I do garage my truck so I think that helps a great deal.

The impact liner looks tempting, but I think it would be slippery than my spray in. And, I'm assuming water/moisture is still going to get under the Impact Liner so there still maybe paint issues.

National Superbike

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 SC 2.7EB
Occupation
Got it. I've had 3 trucks, all with spray in liners and the first two held up well. The third, my current truck, is too new to tell and has the factory Ford spray in. I do garage my truck so I think that helps a great deal.

The impact liner looks tempting, but I think it would be slippery than my spray in. And, I'm assuming water/moisture is still going to get under the Impact Liner so there still maybe paint issues.
Just got shipping info from Ford on the bed mat. I'll let you know how I like it. It was basically free with my points, so if I don't like it, I'll sell it and get a spray in liner or a bed rug.

National Superbike

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 SC 2.7EB
Occupation
Got the impact liner installed today. It has velcro strips in the bed but not really needed since it is heavy enough to not blow out. The molded foam fits the floor perfectly. The tailgate cover is not quite long enough but it will be close. You could use the screws in the tailgate to hold the cover instead of the velcro if you wanted to make it more permanent.

Ford F-150 2024 Bed Differences From 2023? PXL_20240612_194200971

Ford F-150 2024 Bed Differences From 2023? PXL_20240613_174229692

Ford F-150 2024 Bed Differences From 2023? PXL_20240613_174213033

na8rboy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 powerboost lariat fx4
Occupation
GC
I want to put a WeatherTech ImpactLiner in my new 2024 but WeatheTech's online store says they don't have one for the 2024. They do have one that fits the 2023. What's the difference in the beds? Has anyone tried an ImpactLiner for a 23 in a 24?
No difference in 24 from 21 to 23. Only thing would be if you had pro tailgate.
Sponsored