Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hello all!

SiriusXM is offering FordPass Rewards Members an opportunity to redeem Points towards a new or existing SiriusXM subscription. Check the Offers and Promotions Page to check offer eligibility and program details. The entertainment keeps coming, because you can also get a free Pandora trial, just for being a FordPass Rewards Member and SiriusXM subscriber.

Ford F-150 Great SiriusXM offers through FordPass® Rewards thumbnail
Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Visited link and all I see is blank page. Not that I want SiriusXM but I was curious.

FirstFord

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCab 502A, 4x4 3.5 EcoBoost
Visited link and all I see is blank page. Not that I want SiriusXM but I was curious.
The link worked for me. It takes you to the log in page for your Ford account first, then once logged in, takes you to the Sirius Radio offer. I don't know if the offer varies depending upon who is signing in (or your points tier level), but for me, the offer was for Sirius XM "Platinum Plan" for 27,800 Ford points.

I don't plan to sign up, but I like that Ford is offering other ways to use your points.

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Typical useless information from the Ford Bot.

If you search around the internet for a few minutes there are plenty of Free 3 or 4 month offers out there. I’m about halfway through a 3 month one myself. Was nice to have during all of our summer road trips but the way they play the same dozen or so songs on every station gets old fast.

Gutshot

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT screw
Occupation
Aggregate junkie
Typical useless information from the Ford Bot.

If you search around the internet for a few minutes there are plenty of Free 3 or 4 month offers out there. I’m about halfway through a 3 month one myself. Was nice to have during all of our summer road trips but the way they play the same dozen or so songs on every station gets old fast.
Some stations yes, but if you can expand your listening preferences, some will go over 8 hours before they replay.

Sponsored

hitchhiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, 1965 F-100
Occupation
Software Engineer
How many Ford points does it cost to stop the endless stream of junk mail from SiriusXM? It shows up in my mailbox a couple times a month at least. I have zero interest, it's just a waste of resources.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
How many Ford points does it cost to stop the endless stream of junk mail from SiriusXM? It shows up in my mailbox a couple times a month at least. I have zero interest, it's just a waste of resources.
Yeah I wish Ford didn't give them my email they don't seem to know the meaning of unsubscribe. I'll get 3 different emails in a single day wanting me to sign up for the "final offer."
I get at least one snail mail letter a week, every week, for 4 months...

I switched to Amazon music since they opened up the catalog in shuffle mode. I don't get repeats like Sirius or Pandora.

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
Isn't SiriusXM like a whopping $5.00 a month?
My trial ended and they email and bug me almost daily, like an ex GF I had in college... "Listen, I want nothing to do with you! Quit bugging me!"

HSV_MIkeJ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.music-by-mike.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, SC Rapid Red
Occupation
DJ
And the calls 7-8 times every week begging me to sign back up.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Isn't SiriusXM like a whopping $5.00 a month?
My trial ended and they email and bug me almost daily, like an ex GF I had in college... "Listen, I want nothing to do with you! Quit bugging me!"
$5 monthly for poor quality audio.
That does include the app though which I think is better quality but I have no personal experience.
I'm still not interested and I'm happy they don't have my phone number or they would harass me with that too.

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Wait they call you too?

oh-hell-no.gif
Exactly my thought when I read that.

Bad enough I get calls every month on my work phone for direct TV. 🤷‍♂️

gregs150xlt

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 XLT
Wait they call you too?

oh-hell-no.gif
YES, they call too (if people are dumb enough to give their primary phone #). The calls come from a different number every time. Strangely enough, they are LOCAL numbers and prefixes, so I guess they think you're more prone to answer. And of course, you know they don't have offices in every city! LOL
Sponsored