First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lariat FX4 502A
Occupation
Cybersecurity Services
I'm starting the process of negotiating the purchase of a '21 Lariat FX4, 502A and other cool options. I've been trying to trigger PCOs by using the Ford website with no success. Of the Ford plans, the X plan could be a path. Can someone please help with the X plan? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Thinbluef150

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Police Officer
I bought my truck a couple weeks ago. I used X-Plan, got $1,000 retail order bonus cash, and 0% financing for 72 months. I tried so hard to get a PCO but didn’t have any luck.

Reactions: GWG

segev2110

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 KR
For x-plan there are several ways of getting it that I’m aware of.

1) Owning at least 100 shares of Ford stock for at least 6 months. I did this, just have to prove ownership of stock, had the pin within a week and can use it right away.

https://s23.q4cdn.com/799033206/files/doc_downloads/Ford-Shareholder-Application-11-5-20.pdf

2) Becoming a member of EAA. I did this also before I heard of the Ford stock option. You can become a member instantly for $40. Instantly get the x plan pin as well. Fine print says you need to be a member for at least 90 (I believe) days before you can use it. Some dealers may not check that part, but if they do it’ll probably be when you sign the paperwork, so a little risky. There is a membership with similar benefits and conditions from the Mustang Club, but have no experience with it.

https://www.eaa.org/eaa

fooli-150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F150 Lariat 501a PB 4x4 SuperCrew
Has anyone received a PCO in the last 1-2 months?

krj1053

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat F-150
I recently received a $2000 PCO and would like to use it with X-Plan to order a 2022. My dealer is telling me it can’t be used even though the fine print only says A/Z/D plans are ineligible. Does anyone know if something has changed? I’m thinking my dealer just doesn’t want to do it and I may have to try another dealer.

Sponsored

jp1170

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 501A
Occupation
Sr. Systems Engineer
I recently received a $2000 PCO and would like to use it with X-Plan to order a 2022. My dealer is telling me it can’t be used even though the fine print only says A/Z/D plans are ineligible. Does anyone know if something has changed? I’m thinking my dealer just doesn’t want to do it and I may have to try another dealer.
I would try another dealer. I am using a $3500 PCO combined with x plan on the truck i have ordered. My dealer had no issues with combining the two.

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Check Chapman’s or Grainger for below invoice pricing they’ll let you use rebates too and it’s better than x plan pricing more in line with A plan I believe. Chapman 4% under and straight shooters.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
I picked up my first purchase from Chapman 2 weeks ago and used my PCO, zero APR and special order incentives, all in one purchase.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
I kick myself all the time after reading these. I got a popup months ago for a PCO but I thought it was only applicable if I was trading in a vehicle. So I read a little bit on the popup and closed it...

not smart.

• Sad
Reactions: GWG

Edward Abel

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f 150
I ordered mine back in February and had a $2500 PCO used Xplan and got the truck in August was able to use both.

Sponsored

krj1053

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat F-150
Thanks everyone. I’ll keep looking. I’m in DFW so there are multiple options.

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 scabXLT,5.0, 2015 HDFLHXSE
Anyone have experience with the current RCL $2000 trade-in bonus cash (program # 30786)? I tried to use it today on a purchase, sales mgr said only for leased vehicles. I tried Ford but couldn't get a definitive answer in my 1.5 hr phone adventure. Thanks

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Unless you are ordering a Raptor (not eligible for x plan) then your dealer is full of crap.

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 scabXLT,5.0, 2015 HDFLHXSE
Unless you are ordering a Raptor (not eligible for x plan) then your dealer is full of crap.
I was afraid of that but I had nothing to back my position as I signed on this deal after waiting months for the truck to arrive. I reached out to Ford marketing this evening and didn't have success; 1.5 hours of calls with only the last person stating it seems only for leased vehicles. The Ford website doesn't seem to state that.
Sponsored