First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport, SC, Iconic Silver, 2.7
Occupation
Retired
Very nice! What did you use for the silver accent on your grill?
Sponsored

9663mu

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
I just found a close shade of wrap to the Iconic color. I had plans of removing the grille to paint but way to much labor involved ( for me anyway ) lol
Thank you mate. It’s wrap colored silver. Was going to paint it but way too much work to take grille off for me anyway. So I had the big bars wrapped in gloss black and the middle bar in wrap that I found that was closest to iconic.

Ford F-150 ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club IMG_7770

Ford F-150 ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club IMG_7771

Bobbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the info. I may look into it.

Sponsored

Bobbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Finally got a chance to install my new grill accents today. Don’t know how long they’ll last, but I like the way they break up all of the black.

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
Finally got a chance to install my new grill accents today. Don’t know how long they’ll last, but I like the way they break up all of the black.
Pics?

Bobbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Here you go…….

Sponsored

Mailman

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 2005 Mustang convertible
Occupation
retired
On 3/25/2024, after shopping far and wide, I went to a near by Ford store and ordered a new RCSB in black with a tinted rear window as the only option. The wait was on! In the meantime I kept checking online just to see what was out there. To my surprise, a dealer in Buffalo, NY (2 hrs. away) had a silver one with no options listed in stock. Well, I did the on-line thing about (is this vehicle available? etc.) since I was under no obligation with my order and had put down no down payment.

That was over the weekend and on Monday morning, 4/1, I called my dealer to see if they could get me that truck on a dealer trade. He checked and got right back to tell me the Buffalo truck was a customer order and not available. No problem. A little later the Buffalo store's online sales girl texted me to tell me the same story and asked about a million questions about what I was looking for. I told her THAT TRUCK.

A couple hours later I get a text from a saleman telling me the customer canceled his order and the truck was available. I immediately called him, said I'll take it, said I'd be there at the crack of dawn the next day, and Oh, by the way, I have paperwork from a dealer I just placed an order with, and you WILL match the offer. No problem.

I was told what happened with the customer that canceled was he ordered that truck last year as a 2023 and waited.....................................for it to come in. When it finally did, it was a '24 model. Well, the difference in finance rates was so far apart between '23's and 24's he told the dealer that day to go #@$% themselves. Lucky me!!!

I drove up early the next day, did a ton of paperwork, and a couple hours later headed home in a pouring rain storm. With the order&wait stories I see here, I really believe I am one lucky SOB!

Here's a pic from the showroom and a couple from my driveway with mods.

Ford F-150 ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club IMG_20240402_111822

Ford F-150 ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club IMG_20240618_151559

Ford F-150 ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club IMG_20240618_151517

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
On 3/25/2024, after shopping far and wide, I went to a near by Ford store and ordered a new RCSB in black with a tinted rear window as the only option. The wait was on! In the meantime I kept checking online just to see what was out there. To my surprise, a dealer in Buffalo, NY (2 hrs. away) had a silver one with no options listed in stock. Well, I did the on-line thing about (is this vehicle available? etc.) since I was under no obligation with my order and had put down no down payment.

That was over the weekend and on Monday morning, 4/1, I called my dealer to see if they could get me that truck on a dealer trade. He checked and got right back to tell me the Buffalo truck was a customer order and not available. No problem. A little later the Buffalo store's online sales girl texted me to tell me the same story and asked about a million questions about what I was looking for. I told her THAT TRUCK.

A couple hours later I get a text from a saleman telling me the customer canceled his order and the truck was available. I immediately called him, said I'll take it, said I'd be there at the crack of dawn the next day, and Oh, by the way, I have paperwork from a dealer I just placed an order with, and you WILL match the offer. No problem.

I was told what happened with the customer that canceled was he ordered that truck last year as a 2023 and waited.....................................for it to come in. When it finally did, it was a '24 model. Well, the difference in finance rates was so far apart between '23's and 24's he told the dealer that day to go #@$% themselves. Lucky me!!!

I drove up early the next day, did a ton of paperwork, and a couple hours later headed home in a pouring rain storm. With the order&wait stories I see here, I really believe I am one lucky SOB!

Here's a pic from the showroom and a couple from my driveway with mods.

IMG_20240402_111822.jpg

IMG_20240618_151559.jpg

IMG_20240618_151517.jpg
Congratulations Jeff on getting your F-150! If you'd ever like to dive deeper, feel free to send us a message with your VIN to schedule a one-on-one virtual tour of your vehicle with an expert as your guide. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Happy exploring and welcome to the community!
Sponsored