First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cloud Network Engineer
I have been working on this problem for weeks with no success.
I have a "Front Camera Fault Service Required" message. I run the IPMA alignment procedure It looks successful but when its completed, it still has the message on the dash.

Any ideas?
Ford F-150 2021 F150 Platinum IPMA Alignment "Front Camera Fault - Service Required" image

Ford F-150 2021 F150 Platinum IPMA Alignment "Front Camera Fault - Service Required" IMG_1439

Ford F-150 2021 F150 Platinum IPMA Alignment "Front Camera Fault - Service Required" IMG_1381
Sponsored

Dean Labadie

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford transit van 250
Occupation
florist
I Have a 2021 ford transit with the same fault warnings. Been to 4 dealerships and 7 weeks in the shop. Ford is in denial, the ford tech tried to blame it on cabin heat but any cabin heat would be normal operations. I am sending a certified letter to Ford Motor Company and inscluding all the 4 dealerships and KCRA Investigates

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I Have a 2021 ford transit with the same fault warnings. Been to 4 dealerships and 7 weeks in the shop. Ford is in denial, the ford tech tried to blame it on cabin heat but any cabin heat would be normal operations. I am sending a certified letter to Ford Motor Company and inscluding all the 4 dealerships and KCRA Investigates
Good morning. Can you please send over a private message with your VIN, the name & location of your local Ford dealer, and some more details on your experience with your F-150? I would like to see what I can do to assist with these warning messages you have been receiving.
Drew
Ford Social Media Team

Dean Labadie

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford transit van 250
Occupation
florist
1FTBR1C8XMKA88863

Currently dealing with Woodland Ford, Woodland Ca 95695

mine is a ford transit 250 2021

you should have access to all the reports including the last ford tech response, I can send copies later
Good morning. Can you please send over a private message with your VIN, the name & location of your local Ford dealer, and some more details on your experience with your F-150? I would like to see what I can do to assist with these warning messages you have been receiving.
Drew
Ford Social Media Team

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have been working on this problem for weeks with no success.
I have a "Front Camera Fault Service Required" message. I run the IPMA alignment procedure It looks successful but when its completed, it still has the message on the dash.

Any ideas?
image.png

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

You may have to check the camera is actually in place. I had one do the same and the camera came dislocated from its holder. So could be it’s not locked in. Take the cover off of it in front of the rear view mirror and check
Sponsored