Sponsored

2021 F150 - Random ABS, Blind Spot System Fault, Service AdvanceTrac, Pre-Collision Disabled....

BaatDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
These are the codes it is reporting and attached is the TSB referenced. All you need is the ABS module updated and it goes away.

1717028450713-zf.png
awesome! Thank you so much for the info and the attachment. I’m going to print it out and bring it with me just in case. Thanks again!
Sponsored

Howard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lincoln MKT
Yes, send it over.
Sir, I have all the warning lights on mentioned in this thread for long time. Have checked with couple mechanics and had no solution. I dont know what to do for now. would you please check the VIN for me? Thanks s lot!
VIN: 2LMHJ5AR6BBJ50903

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Sir, I have all the warning lights on mentioned in this thread for long time. Have checked with couple mechanics and had no solution. I dont know what to do for now. would you please check the VIN for me? Thanks s lot!
VIN: 2LMHJ5AR6BBJ50903
Unfortunately, that vehicle is an older vehicle that is not connected, so whatever codes it has, they are not being reported to Ford's servers so I am unable to see anything that can help you.

Howard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lincoln MKT
Unfortunately, that vehicle is an older vehicle that is not connected, so whatever codes it has, they are not being reported to Ford's servers so I am unable to see anything that can help you.
That Ok. it might be the time to get rid of it. Thank you for your time!

Knuckleb72

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 CrewCab Sport 4x4
I was just quoted $2269 for a booster/abs module replacement....Except there are 282 on backorder already....But hey....No problem here

Sponsored

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Mine '21 did the same thing about a month ago. After 3 days at Ford, ruled everything out but low battery voltage. After fully charging the battery, all warnings went away. They said the voltage can be low enough while running with all modules loading the battery to cause this, yet high enough to start the truck just fine. Also, battery was load tested sat.
For three years, my wife and I carpooled in my car everyday and the truck was driven maybe once a week - mostly short trips less than 30 minutes. We are now both retired so I am now keeping track of the battery voltage and will charge it accordingly....

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
2021 F150 Lariate - 502A package

This has happened twice in two consecutive days. Will be driving down the road and ABS Fault, Blind Spot System Fault, Service AdvanceTrac, Pre-Collision Disabled, Cross Traffic Fault all go off....If I turn my car off and back on at a red light and keep driving all the faults go away. By the time I get to the dealership there are no more faults showing. Service Depts says they see the faults, but not what created them and if they went away there is no longer an issue....

Anyone else experience this or have any idea?

Ford had my 2021 Platinum for 4 days for the same thing only to tell me that the battery voltage was low. But not low enough to prevent starting fine. They tested the battery, charged it and everything cleared.. I received no battery warnings prior to this happening but they said they saw a code for low voltage.
Sponsored