2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/13/24) for Production Week 7/29

bkohn2

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
Damn, you guys are all finding trucks to buy. Pretty soon I'll be the only one still waiting! Congrats man! I'm jealous! Do you mind sharing what dealership you bought it from?
Sponsored

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
Damn, you guys are all finding trucks to buy. Pretty soon I'll be the only one still waiting! Congrats man! I'm jealous! Do you mind sharing what dealership you bought it from?
I’ll be waiting too. I’m not giving up my deposit.

CoryDepo

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Telecom Sales
It was Preston Ford in Hurlock MD. They actually had another one online that was perfect for me and had the pro access tailgate and long bed but he said that one was one a customer ordered and got put on the site accidentally. Seems like they have been getting lucky with scheduling.

CoryDepo

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Telecom Sales
I’ll be waiting too. I’m not giving up my deposit.
Once it delivers tomorrow I'm going to my original dealer to try to get my deposit back. I don't know how they could say no after I've waited 7 months with no update.

SeanV313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 302A, FX4, PB
Occupation
Fleet Vehicle Program Manager
Once it delivers tomorrow I'm going to my original dealer to try to get my deposit back. I don't know how they could say no after I've waited 7 months with no update.
Good luck!

Sponsored

Matisse70

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F 150, 2012 Focus, 2017 Edge
Occupation
Engineer
I have the same constraint. No previewing email from Granger today, so I'm assuming I won't be scheduled. Again. It's now been just over 8 months since my order.
I'm in the same boat. I'm at day 219, and nothing from Granger also. I'm estimating my F150 Platinum will not get scheduled until September. Supposedly, we will be able to order MY25 in August.

SeanV313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 302A, FX4, PB
Occupation
Fleet Vehicle Program Manager
I'm in the same boat. I'm at day 219, and nothing from Granger also. I'm estimating my F150 Platinum will not get scheduled until September. Supposedly, we will be able to order MY25 in August.
I would reach out to @Granger Ford . I was able to PM them and get a quick response.

Sponsored

Jubilation T. Cornpone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 extended cab 3.5
If there was rhyme or reason to the ordering process my "unscheduled, clean" status RCSB would be scheduled next week then. Not holding my breath.

WaferTech

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01' F150 XLT RCSB, 23' Explorer ST
Occupation
Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Technician

frankfortrcsb

First Name
Balaji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered) 2024 XL RCSB 4x4, 1993 Toyota Pickup
Occupation
Engineer
I'm at 45 days for my RCSB.
I also ordered a Single cab May 1st, no email from Ford with any updates. I called them too and Ford rep said they have no idea when I will get the VIN. The Truck is not going to be a daily driver, so I am not desperate yet.

WaferTech

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01' F150 XLT RCSB, 23' Explorer ST
Occupation
Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Technician
I also ordered a Single cab May 1st, no email from Ford with any updates. I called them too and Ford rep said they have no idea when I will get the VIN. The Truck is not going to be a daily driver, so I am not desperate yet.
It will replace my 2001 RCSB daily driver, but it's going to take longer than I had hoped, replaced the battery on it today, glove box popped open and killed the battery overnight. Gonna have the tires replaced tomorrow due to a slow leak from a sidewall Brad Nail puncher. May as well reattach the windshield rear view mirror, it fell off about a week ago.

Was hoping for at least a 45 day email from Ford, but it did not happen. Maybe weekends and Holidays don't count.

EDIT: July 3, 2024 = 45 Business Days
Sponsored