Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502AHigh
Occupation
Construction project manager
Hey guys,
I've got a couple of faults causing my front camera system to be offline, which is also disabling my lane centering capability and my blue cruise.
  • PCM - U0422:00-2F
    • Invalid data received from the body control module
  • BdyCM - B115E:08-0A
    • Camera Module
    • Additional fault symptom: Bus Signal/Message Failures
This camera issue recently began when I tried to run some service procedures to calibrate cruise control, headlamps, and lane departure system, after leveling the truck and thinking that new calibrations would benefit the systems. In hindsight, I should have left them alone because they were all working correctly.

As part of the troubleshooting process, it was determined that one of the level sensors was bad, keeping the Headlamp system from calibrating initially. However, this has been corrected and the HCM has been recalibrated.

Now it appears that the remaining issue is contained within the BCM.

To note: the cameras are actually working and sending some pathway signals, because when parking or manually pressing the camera button, the 360 view works correctly, the front bumper view works correctly, etc. However, for some reason, the PCM doesn't seem to be reading the BCM or ?

To note: I also have backup files from months ago, when all systems were working just fine, before any FORScan adjustments were made, so perhaps the answer to my trouble is to just roll everything back. I'm not positive about this move because the truck has recently taken some OTA updates and I don't know if the older version back files will mesh with the newer updates within other modules?

I would appreciate any input from more experienced dudes. Let me know if you need more info.
TIA!
Andrew

Ford F-150 HELP. Front Camera Fault, Codes: U0422 & B115E 1673644980068

Ford F-150 HELP. Front Camera Fault, Codes: U0422 & B115E 1673645014125
Sponsored