First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
No, I bought it used and exported it to ME, I will contact my local dealer however I am not sure if they will help as I didn't buy it from them directly, That's the reason maybe it shows Not Authorized, Is there is a way to reset the modem from its current status and try again to get it online, and Iam wondering, as Iam buying Mongoose and will get the vehicle updated, will it help for the ford pass in case dealer didn't do any help ?
Oh, in that case, I don't think you can do anything about that. Fordpass does not work in many countries in the UAE. If you know for a fact that Fordpass works in your country, then you would need to find me the VIN of a Ford vehicle on Sync 4 with working Fordpass so that I can get the country code for the TCU from that vehicle. That can be fixed with FORScan and FDRS is not needed.
Sponsored

TheMask

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Raptor 2023
Oh, in that case, I don't think you can do anything about that. Fordpass does not work in many countries in the UAE. If you know for a fact that Fordpass works in your country, then you would need to find me the VIN of a Ford vehicle on Sync 4 with working Fordpass so that I can get the country code for the TCU from that vehicle. That can be fixed with FORScan and FDRS is not needed.
I was checking the website of the dealer here and they mentioned clearly they are supporting Fordpass.
https://www.me.ford.com/en/are/privacy-policy/
I will try to get VIN with activated Fordpass and posted here.

Last edited:

Taylor425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
911 Operator
@rugedraw sorry to be a bother but was wondering if you can check my VIN 1FTFW1ED7PFC31706 Tonight for no reason it threw a CEL and FordPass is giving a generic Fault with High Voltage Battery. Dont have easy access to my scan tool at the moment

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@rugedraw sorry to be a bother but was wondering if you can check my VIN 1FTFW1ED7PFC31706 Tonight for no reason it threw a CEL and FordPass is giving a generic Fault with High Voltage Battery. Dont have easy access to my scan tool at the moment
This is what it reported. Looks like all it needs is a GWM update. Hopefully that's all it is.

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1718766726473-xw

Attachments

Sponsored

KW58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 PB 302A
1FTFW1EDXPFB11284
Chasing down a 12v system issue and saw a couple threads talking about modified charging behavior with a new OTA but not sure if I've received that OTA yet or not. If one of y'all are able to look up current software versions by VIN above, I'd be much appreciative. Thanks in advance.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
1FTFW1EDXPFB11284
Chasing down a 12v system issue and saw a couple threads talking about modified charging behavior with a new OTA but not sure if I've received that OTA yet or not. If one of y'all are able to look up current software versions by VIN above, I'd be much appreciative. Thanks in advance.
I believe what you are looking for is a BCM update. Your OTA history only shows a GWM update going through. You do not show a pending BCM update at this time.

KW58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 PB 302A
I believe what you are looking for is a BCM update. Your OTA history only shows a GWM update going through. You do not show a pending BCM update at this time.
Much appreciated!

Bucky Lagrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@rugedraw Will you check 1FTFW1E51MKE17110 please sir?

Just got it back from the dealer for a new apim and was told I now have the most recent updates available but I don't have full screen carplay.

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
Can you check 1FTFW1ED4MFB54966 to see if I have any updates queued? Wife's out of town this weekend so debating whether its worth spending time updating the truck again.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
@rugedraw Good morning Javier...I am correct in saying PTS and FDRS are down today because of the hacked system at CDK Global ?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@rugedraw Will you check 1FTFW1E51MKE17110 please sir?

Just got it back from the dealer for a new apim and was told I now have the most recent updates available but I don't have full screen carplay.
The data hasn't synced with Ford's servers yet. I can see they replaced the APIM, but not much else. Post a pic of your "about sync" screen when you can. You are most likely on Sync 22146 which is very old, but this would mean you are out of the broken software and you can start getting updates little by little now. More importantly, you can now update yourself with FDRS which is what I would recommend.

Can you check 1FTFW1ED4MFB54966 to see if I have any updates queued? Wife's out of town this weekend so debating whether its worth spending time updating the truck again.

Thanks!
This is what you have showing. OTA history shows a failed IPC update, so you have that, too even though it does not show and possible some APIM. GWM and TCU updates, too. I would say there are $50 worth here. PSCM & IPMA are tied to each other and will take 3 hours to do, so keep that in mind.

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1718897395648-57

@rugedraw Good morning Javier...I am correct in saying PTS and FDRS are down today because of the hacked system at CDK Global ?
PTS works fine. I have not tried FDRS since before CDK got hacked, so not sure, but I don't think FDRS is hosted on CDK servers so I don't think FDRS is affected.

My store is at a complete stand-still because of this, though.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
The data hasn't synced with Ford's servers yet. I can see they replaced the APIM, but not much else. Post a pic of your "about sync" screen when you can. You are most likely on Sync 22146 which is very old, but this would mean you are out of the broken software and you can start getting updates little by little now. More importantly, you can now update yourself with FDRS which is what I would recommend.

This is what you have showing. OTA history shows a failed IPC update, so you have that, too even though it does not show and possible some APIM. GWM and TCU updates, too. I would say there are $50 worth here. PSCM & IPMA are tied to each other and will take 3 hours to do, so keep that in mind.

1718897395648-57.png

PTS works fine. I have not tried FDRS since before CDK got hacked, so not sure, but I don't think FDRS is hosted on CDK servers so I don't think FDRS is affected.

My store is at a complete stand-still because of this, though.
Thanks

This will be costing business big coin if it takes a long time to clear up. The company I retired from was hacked and it took weeks to clear up. The worst part was it did not only effect Wpg plant, but all of North America and Mexico plants because all data went through head office in Wpg. IT dept was putting in 16 hour days I heard. Not a good thing.