Sponsored

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Bronco Wildtrak / 2023 Explorer ST Line
Got the truck back yesterday after having the bumpers, door handles and tailgate handle paint matched. Figured I’d share some pics on here for the fellow RCSB owners. More stuff planned in the coming weeks but wanted these items done first to see what I thought.

Ford F-150 UPDATED! 2024 XL RCSB Full Paint Match, leveling kit, wheels/tires etc etc IMG_5345

Ford F-150 UPDATED! 2024 XL RCSB Full Paint Match, leveling kit, wheels/tires etc etc IMG_5346

Ford F-150 UPDATED! 2024 XL RCSB Full Paint Match, leveling kit, wheels/tires etc etc IMG_5344

Ford F-150 UPDATED! 2024 XL RCSB Full Paint Match, leveling kit, wheels/tires etc etc IMG_5347
Sponsored

Resol0324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 STX
That looks way better. Can I ask how much $$$ and did you go with a paint shop or the dealer?
Also you keeping the Ford logo or are you changing that up? The white doesn’t really sit well with me.

OP
OP
VTR_16

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was fortunate enough to find a shop about a hour from me who is contracted with a couple dealerships to do paint match and chrome deletes on new vehicles. No one around my area would do it and these guys apparently specialize in it. Sent me a thorough email explaining their process which comes with a 4 year warranty on the paint. Dropped it off Mon morning and it was ready on Thurs. (Sent you a PM)

For the Ford emblems I was thinking of turning the blue to black and the white letters changed to the carbonized gray.

Resol0324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 STX
I was fortunate enough to find a shop about a hour from me who is contracted with a couple dealerships to do paint match and chrome deletes on new vehicles. No one around my area would do it and these guys apparently specialize in it. Sent me a thorough email explaining their process which comes with a 4 year warranty on the paint. Dropped it off Mon morning and it was ready on Thurs. (Sent you a PM)

For the Ford emblems I was thinking of turning the blue to black and the white letters changed to the carbonized gray.
Keep us updated on the mods especially the emblem. If my truck ever gets built and delivered that’s the first thing gone.

OP
OP
VTR_16

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Keep us updated on the mods especially the emblem. If my truck ever gets built and delivered that’s the first thing gone.
Will do!

Sponsored

Popplemer

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'87 F250 460 5 Speed, 2023 302A PB 157"
For the record you went from chrome to paint not black plastic to paint?

OP
OP
VTR_16

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Looks good!

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
Exactly what I'm going to do! I do plan on having the mirror caps done at the same time. I'm curious if the shop buffed down any texture on the handles and grill as I have heard it done both ways ?

OP
OP
VTR_16

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Exactly what I'm going to do! I do plan on having the mirror caps done at the same time. I'm curious if the shop buffed down any texture on the handles and grill as I have heard it done both ways ?
Yes they sand everything down smooth if it’s a textured item. I didn’t have the mirror caps done because I couldn’t decide if I wanted them paint matched or painted black. Same with the fender emblems. Haven’t decided what color I want done on those either.

Sponsored

Babbage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 3.5 XLT 302A FX4 PP2K 36GAL TOW
Occupation
Wild horse rider
Looks good! (I'm partial to carbon grey) I do have the 'sport appearance package' I understand you have to get the BAP package to get it all the same for 2024+ . Are you going to change the wheels? Will this be a sleeper truck?

252Tremor5oh

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 AMB Tremor 402A, 16 S550 GT PP, 93 Foxbody GT
Occupation
Mech. Millwright
Yes they sand everything down smooth if it’s a textured item. I didn’t have the mirror caps done because I couldn’t decide if I wanted them paint matched or painted black. Same with the fender emblems. Haven’t decided what color I want done on those either.
Actually kinda liking the blacked out mirror caps and fender emblems. Depending what you do about rims, if they're chrome or silver I'd leave it chrome / silver, helps break it up some. But either way, I'm liking it.

OP
OP
VTR_16

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks good! (I'm partial to carbon grey) I do have the 'sport appearance package' I understand you have to get the BAP package to get it all the same for 2024+ . Are you going to change the wheels? Will this be a sleeper truck?
I had a 2016 Mustang with a Whipple so I’m looking for this to be a functional build for some camping and light off-roading. My goal is to make it look like it would have come from the factory with an off-road package Ford never built.

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
VTR_16 I really like the way it's going! I can't wait to get mine.. Some of the SVT badges might work really well in the design of your 'factory' off road package.

jasonkosi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2024 RCSB on order
I had a 2016 Mustang with a Whipple so I’m looking for this to be a functional build for some camping and light off-roading. My goal is to make it look like it would have come from the factory with an off-road package Ford never built.
Curious to see what you have planned. Really like the colour match on the bumpers.
Nice to see someone else going the off-road route with their RCSB, most seem to go the lowered street truck route with them. I’ve already got 33” ATs and a level planned for mine when I get it, since I already optioned it with the FX4 package.
Sponsored